To avoid scams: only deal locally in person - no cheques, ever - no shipping companies, ever - don't supply financial info - Sellers beware of the Cashier Check Scam - CoastalBC is never involved in any transactions
[photo] slideshow:keyboard arrows = Fwd ⇒ | ⇐ Back
- Perception Whip-It Whitewater Kayak and Gear [photo] with adjustable seat and footrest, thigh brace, skirt, pogies, and stern floatation bag. Great shape. $200.
- Drysuit and fins: 3/8 neoprene drysuit [photo] with matching hood and gloves, plus fins. Back entry, fits 5-6 ft, 120-180lbs. Excellent shape. Paid $1,500, asking $350.
Karla - 250-266-1447 Sooke/Ucluelet (Oct/28/2018)
- Indo Board balance trainer [photo] Mint condition $120
email - Neal - 250-882-1747 (Sep/22/2018)
- Nixon Unit Men's watch [photo] Brand New in Box, never worn. Retails for $150 on the Nixon website. https://www.nixon.com/ca/en/unit/A197-100-00.html Selling for $60
Aaron - 250-726-6507 Tofino (Sep/04/2018)
- Black Label Elephant skateboard [photo] deck 7.75 Econoline complete with deck, trucks, wheels, bearings, and grip tape. Barely ridden and in great shape. Cosmetic scratches on bottom. Grip tape in great condition as are wheels. Wheels are 56 mm Ed Templeton Designs Ricta Core. $65.
- 155 cmK2 Transit Snowboard [photo] Regular use scratches and one ding, but in good condition. Fun, light, twin-tip board snowboard. Bindings are not included in sale. $50.
- Burton 166 cm Snowboard Bag [photo] with shoulder strap. Never used, excellent condition. Fits board/bindings, boots, and helmet. $45.
email - Jeff - Westshore (Sep/04/2018)
- 90 hr wilderness first responder course with Slipstream First Aid. Discount voucher available https://wildernessfirstaid.ca/event/wilderness-first-aid-90-blended-delivery-victoria-bc-10/. $545 - course is usually $800-900!. I purchased this through the UBC outdoors club but do not have the time to redeem at this point - happy to transfer to someone who would like to do the program. Valid until February 2019, with several course options on the island and mainland.
Rosie - 778-870-1334 (Jun/27/2018)
- Custom board 125l and a lot of windsurfing equipment [photo] 8 sails some new and used in good condition. 4 booms 2 two pis masts. 2 mast extensions. windsurfing multilevel car rack and a lot of other windsurfing equipment. I'm retiring from windsurfing everything must go in one purchase. $2200
Lez - 604-487-0825 Powell River B.C. (Jun/23/2018)
w a n t e d