To avoid scams: only deal locally in person - no cheques, ever - no shipping companies, ever - don't supply financial info - Sellers beware of the Cashier Check Scam - CoastalBC is never involved in any transactions
[photo] slideshow:keyboard arrows = Fwd ⇒ | ⇐ Back
scroll down the page for | rubber | accesories | wanted
s t i c k s
r u b b e r
- 6'2 Hayden Hypto Krypto [photo] Mint condition $800 without fins (FCS2)
email - Neal - 250-882-1747 (Nov/19/2018)
- 6'1 Puddle Jumper 5 Fin FCS boxes In fairly good shape. Has had a fin box replaced professionally. Great board for small to head high days, lots of volume. $400obo
Lukas - text 250-889-3491 Victoria (Nov/19/2018)
- 6'3 FCD Patagonia DM3 [photo] 6'3 X 19" X 2-5/16" X ~30L. Futures thruster set up. Closed cell EPS / Epoxy construction. All around short board: Low entry rocker, volume under chest, low volume rails and tail, single concave throughout, and swallow tail. Great travel board. $320.
- 6'8 FCD Patagonia Step Up [photo] 6'8 X 19" X 2-3/8". Futures thruster set up. closed cell EPS / Epoxy construction. Triple stringer. High entry rocker, round pin tail. Pretty serious board. A bit beat up but still bomber. Includes board bag. Get yourself some board shorts and a neck brace and your ready for Puerto. $150.
email or iMessage me via my email address - Darcy - VicWest (Nov/19/2018)
- 6'8" JC Tuflite Pete Mel Machine Model [photo] John Carper shape 19.5 x 2.4 In great condition 450.
- 6'0" Firewire FST Hashtag [photo] (performance hybrid range) 19 1/2" x 2 5/8", 31 L. Future five fin. Round tail. EPS foam composite core. in great shape $525 This board is white and not yellowish as in the photo.
- 6'1 Rusty Neil Diamond [photo] W 20 / T 2.55 / Volume 33.8 pretty much in brand new condition (a few small pressure dings - no big deal) $500. no fins. 5 FCS set up
steve - text only 250-507-2343 victoria / sooke (Nov/09/2018)
- 6'4" Channel Islands Red Beauty [photo] (Tom Curren model) 6'4 X 19 5/8 X 2 5/8 around 35-36L. Thruster fin set up, full rails with light edge on bottom from nose to tail, V bottom from nose to tail, low nose rocker with a bit of tail rocker $350 with fins
- 6'2" Rich Parr 1970s Hawaiian [photo] around 36-38L. Two plus one fin set up, full V bottom with down rails throughout, the foil goes from extra extra thick under chest to quite a thin tail. It has been restored and is water tight $350 with bag
John - 778-689-1393 Vancouver (Nov/16/2018)
- 5'7ish Barracuda quad [photo] $450 This thing is like actually very very hip. I got it last year and fixed a ding and then when i surfed it Boom, tons of style. I was happy (oh so happy) until a really nice surfer from Alberta told me that the cool kids are doing airs. Therefore I’m selling this weird fun board and I’m going to get a 25 litre thruster, sit on the inside at second peak, do two aggressive pumps and a 6 inch air. You need this thing, you can carry it around lower Johnson and get coffee and talk loudly near girls about how many soul arches you do all the time. Surfers journal sold separately. The colour, is the lack of any colour. its black. like my heart. Stomp pad is included, as is my dope wax job (rail to rail, nose to tail). There are a couple little dings that you can have for no extra charge. It says Sea snake on it.
Adam - 778-882-7873 Vic west (Nov/15/2018)
- 5'10 Barracuda custom [photo] 5'10 x 19 1/2 x 2 1/2 Very lightly used, excellent condition. 650$ Modified 'barney' with a bit more volume and tweaked rocker for mushy days. Handshaped by Carl White and glassed by myself. Will include basic fins.
- 5'11 NWSD custom [photo] 5'11-18"1/4-2"1/8 excellent condition, 1 small tail crack professionally repaired. Hand shaped by Scott Rowley with pinlines and airbrush. Single concave throughout with Futures Thruster setup. Ideal for a lighter surfer. Free bag included 300$
email - damian - victoria (Nov/14/2018)
- 7'2" Torq Funboard excellent 600 Bought in August, almost like new. Fins and leash included
Anna Cap - 647-640-9798 Tofino (Nov/12/2018)
- 6’4 Firewire Almond Budder [photo] 45L. Mint. Great island board. Full Dims on FireWire website. 800$
Gazza - 604-679-7917 Ukee (Nov/11/2018)
- 5'10" Hypto Krypto [photo] This is a hand shaped hypto crypto look a like from Indo. It is the exact same board. I own a Haden shapes one as well and everything about them is the same only the sticker and the price. Come with fins, leash and bag. Will sell just the board for cheaper. 5'10"- 20 1/4 - 2 1/2. Just over 23 liters
Jonny - 250-888-9681 Victoria (Nov/08/2018)
- 6'4/22.5/2.5 fish surfboard [photo] Not sure of litreage. Comes with leash fins and bag. Great learning board! It's what I learned on but I just don't ride it anymore 650$
email - Jd - 250-893-0481 Ukee (Nov/12/2018)
- 7'3 x 2 5/8 x 21 pintail single fin Super fun self shape. Paddles great. Real nice and cruisey. Only selling so I can shape another one. $395 obo
email - Andy - Email or iMessage 250-266-0704 Shirley, BC (I live out of cell service and only have wifi) (Nov/07/2018)
- 9' Pearson Arrow Twin Fin [photo] w/ 9'6 dakine Bd. Bag and new Hotline Leash $795; 5-6 yrs old; no dings.
max - 250-744-2923 victoria (Nov/06/2018)
- 5'9" Stefan Aftanas The Sled [photo] 5'9" x 19 4/16" x 2 3/8", 29.1 L . Future 5 fin system, squash tail. Great shape $375
- 6' Stefan Aftanas [photo] similar to The Option 6' x 19', 2 3/6". FCS 3 fin, round tail. Great shape $375
- 5'11" Lost Mayhem Sub-scorcher (single wing swallow) [photo] 5'11" x 19.5" x 2.36", 29.75 L. Future five fin system. Great shape. $300.
- 5'11" Firewire FST Hashtag (performance hybrid range) [photo] 5'11" x 19 3/8" x 2 19/16", 29.5 L. Future five fin. Round tail. EPS foam composite core. Excellent condition. $600.
Karla - 250-266-1447 Ucluelet (Nov/17/2018)
- 6'2" Haydenshapes Hypto Krypto Like new - used a handful of times Comes with fins and FCS board bag $850
js - 604-376-6934 Vancouver (Nov/04/2018)
- 7'11" x 27" Infinity Surf B Line Paddle Surf Board [photo] Brand new. 85.4L $1800.
Norm - 604-848-8792 Squamish (Oct/27/2018)
- 6'1" Firewire Pyzalien (Pyzel) [photo] 6'1" x 19 5/16 x 2 3/8 Good condition with small crack in bottom which was repaired. No water damage. $400
email - Rob - 250-634-2732 Sooke (Oct/27/2018)
- 7'6" North West fun board [photo] with thruster/tri-fin setup. Lightly used, no damage aside from three mellow dents on underside. $725 Comes with fins, leash and bag. the bag belonged to my long board so its on the big side. I'm in Vancouver but get over to the island a fair bit.
Lesley - 778-549-1881 vancouver (Oct/25/2018)
- 9'6 jimmy Lewis Kwad SUP [photo] Amazing board very well taken care of. Bomber construction surfs Anything . Very stable in choppy conditions also . $1000
email - Phil - Sooke (Oct/25/2018)
- 6'2 Lost RNF Redux [photo] FCSII x 5 plugs 6'2 x 21.5' x 2.8' @ 43L. New Condition. No Dings. 'Surfed only few times.' Deck Pad incl. No Fins. Carbon Wrap Construction. Great all-around fish/hybrid. http://carbonwrap.lostsurfboards.net/boards/rnf-redux/ $750.00 OBO (New @ $1200.00)
Bill - 604-839-4354 Surrey (Oct/16/2018)
- 6'3" Channel Islands Fred Rubble Round Tail 5 Fin [photo] FCS II 6'3", 19 3/4", 2 9/16", 33 litters. Used once (long story), mint $750
Adam - 250-266-4536 Victoria/Ucluelet (Oct/15/2018)
- 6'3" x 19-1/8" x 2-5/8" proctor celestial transporter [photo] 31.5 liters good condition with a couple pro ding repairs future fin boxes $500
- 5'8" x 19-7/8" x 2-7/16" proctor rascal [photo] 31.3 liters 2 great condition future fin boxes $600
- 7'2" x 19-1/8" x 2-5/8" stone west oz gun [photo] 40 liters great condition fcs fin boxes $500
Tony - 250-888-3684 Sooke (Oct/14/2018)
- 6'4" HaydenShapes Hypto Krypto [photo] for trade. 43.23L I bought this board last winter. Used 10 times. It's too big for what I want. I would like to trade for the same Hypto in a 6'2" or 6'0" similar condition, with 5 fin future set up. Board is in near brand new shape, only a few pressure dents on the deck from my damn feet.
email - Bogdan Trebesh - 778-689-2637 (Oct/13/2018)
- Larry Allison volan glass 10" fin [photo] Custom, Brand new never seen water. 80.
Chris - 250-592-5441 Victoria (Oct/13/2018)
- 5'6 lost rocket [photo] Well used but still in decent condition. Would be a great little board for someone's kids! $150
- 5'8 Sitka hatchet model [photo] Good condition $100.
email - Cam - 250-893-4470 Victoria (Oct/09/2018)
- 5'10 Aftanas Sled Surfboard [photo] Brand new never ridden Locally Shaped in Tofino, BC - 5'10 x 20 x 2 1/2 - 32L - Five fin setup - Squash tail - PolyU/poly build - Future Fin Boxes (fins Not included) Modern shortboard shape focused on speed and paddling, features deep single concave shifting to subtle double, slightly more rocker than the board suggests for lively feeling on wave. $500firm
Donats - 778-239-4870 Vancouver (Oct/09/2018)
- 6' barracuda clownfish [photo] with board bag. 6'x19x2 3/8 Great condition. Only ridden a few times. $350
email - Jeff - 250-802-6423 Nanaimo (Oct/01/2018)
- 5'11 Escobar Shapes [photo] 5'11 x 18 3/8 x 2.45 - 28L w/ Thruster Fins Hawaiian Shaper Brand New ridden once. $500 - paid $650. Was shape for myself but the wrong width dimension. I replaced it with the exact board and dimension I wanted for $950. I love the board though so my loss is your gain. Price is firm as I am not in a rush to sell. Epoxy, 5 Fin, Channel Bottom. This board rips, the channels allow for faster down the line speed and the epoxy ads to the float. Good 50/50 rails for digging into the turns. Comes with fins - Future Thruster Lost sz Large Can bring to Victoria because I come often
email - Roberto - 604-351-8768 Vancouver (Oct/08/2018)
- 6'4"x18 1/2"x2 3/8" Rusty [photo] Nice and light shortboard. Great performance. Has seen some use with some ding repairs. Water tight. $175 obo.
- 9'3 Longboard [photo] Great for smaller waves and learning but handles bigger waves. Almost new! $625 obo
email - Sean - 250-739-1404 Nanaimo/Tofino/Victoria (Sep/30/2018)
- 5'8" FireWire Potatonator FST [photo] 34L Rides like a shortboard, snags waves like a potato shape. 5-fin futures. A couple minor nick repairs. Comes with a set of Scarfini quad fins and leash. $480 obo No trades thnx
Jay - In Ukee text 250-816-1387 (Sep/28/2018)
- 6'2 J5 Industries Quiver | $500 | new fins | great condition | dimensions and photo to come
email - Gael - 778-887-5472 Victoria (Sep/24/2018)
- 6'4" Epoxy Antonio Vasquez Shapes [photo] Dimensions: 18 3/4 x 2 3/4 Really fun board. Good condition - A little bit of yellowing throughout, but water tight and no dings. I never have a chance to use it anymore. asking $200
Brett - 204-930-0455 Cumberland (Sep/20/2018)
- 6'6" FireWire dominator [photo] epoxy 6'6"x21 1/4 wide 2 7/8 thick. Thruster and quad set ups Great board in Good condition, one ding professionally repaired at barracuda. Comes with thruster fin set up and board bag. $450
email - Brandon - 250-415-0965 French beach / sooke (Sep/23/2018)
- 5'8 Lost Short Round by Lib Tech [photo] Just under 29 litres. I actually want to trade this for a short board 26.5 ish litres if you have one. Perfect south island board, bullet proof and closed cell foam so it doesn't take on water. Great condition - duck dive indent and small crack. $500
email - Colter - 250-512-9015 Victoria (Sep/15/2018)
- 5'11.75" X 20" X 2.5" Anian [photo] this is a beat up unit. still floats great and catches waves. will include fins! $75 and she is yours.
email - zach - 250-589-9683 victoria (Sep/09/2018)
- 6'4" x 20 7/8 x 2 9/15 NSP [photo] Great condition Comes with fins $425
Adele - 514-592-8041 Ucluelet (Sep/08/2018)
- 5'11" Sitka Jay Novak Hand shape [photo] As new condition. 675$ DIMS: 5'11" 19 15/16 2 1/2 31.1L Construction: Poly foam/ poly glassing, future 5-fin setup. As new condition, used 2 times, the fact that it has a deck pad is really only noticeable use. An all around short board shape designed and hand shaped by Jay Novak in California (shapes Sitka, Tomo, AKA etc). Design based on Noah Cohen hatchet model, with extra foam to for surfing beach breaks, has a more gradual rocker throughout board, with some extra single concave. intended to be fast down the line with a lot of release/ability to trow tail around on top turns. Daily driver board with this intention. Plus! Rad smoke resin tint :)
- 6'4" CI Flyer [photo] 350$ DIMS: 6'4" 19 1/2 2 3/8 Construction: Surftec Tuflite. FCS 3-fin setup. Used, no dings, never had a ding, just some small scratches here and there. One totally water tight dent from a fin encounter is the major noticeable wear but needs no fixing. This board is a total war hammer, surfs the same it did the day I got it, and has seen some milage. Its amazing how well these boards hold up. You can see the use in the tail pad, but the board is still going hard. if you never want buy another board or want to have a board that will never die and works pretty good in everything this is a good board to get. This board I used as a “fish" for many years as its a small wave design with a bunch of volume and float for its size, and works in basically anything you can find in tofino. Excels in smaller waves. Legendary status about the design on the CI website. ALSO: comes with some Merrick Template fins.
- 6'10" K-Step up [photo] Never ridden. Clark Foam. 550$ DIMS: 6'10" 19 2 1/2 Construction: Poly foam/ step-up poly glassing, FCS 3 fin setup. Never ridden K-Step up MADE WITH CLARK FOAM the year it closed down. One small ding in the bottom that needs repair (from an airline mishap). The short version of the story is: I ordered this board for a trip that I backed out of, and I'm going in another direction in life and need to move on. Designed for hollower powerful waves where you don't need a gun but need something extra. Check CI website if you want info on shape. Have un-used FCS Arc size large fins (Merrick template) for extra 75$.
email - john - 250-661-1915 tofino (Sep/08/2018)
- 5'6" Lost Puddle Jumper [photo] FCS II Carbon Wrap Excellent condition. well maintained. $500 firm. Board new is $1200 Cad. Perfect board for most of our waves around here.
Larry - 250-642-3593 Sooke (Sep/05/2018)
- 6'0" Firewire Alternator [photo] 18 3/4", around 28 L. Super fun, tough board, especially in good surf. $250.
email - Erik - Victoria (Sep/03/2018)
- 7' Fender single fin egg [photo] 7' x 21ish" wide x 2 7/8ish" thick. Used as guitar stand, never surfed. Similar to surftech, looks like a wave hog. Price dropped to $850 includes fin and standing
email - Matt - 778-977-0829 Victoria (Aug/30/2018)
- 7ft Softech Board Good Condition 300
- 9 ft Pacific Islands Wooden Longboard [photo] Good condition, Handcrafted on Vancouver Island. The board has an awesome shape, good for small days, but enough rocker to get into big waves, really fun to ride, great longboard for turns. $400
email - Sean - 905-960-6152 Tofino (Aug/25/2018)
- 6'2" x 19.5" x 2 3/8" Aftanas Hipster [photo] Excellent Condition. Includes FCS FG-5 Fins. All Dings professionally repaired by Barracuda Surfboards $350
Whit - 778-677-3727 Victoria (Aug/23/2018)
- 6'6" Channel Islands Black Beauty [photo] barely used, tail pad, tokoro future fins included 500 firm
email - Tony - 250-888-3684 Sooke (Aug/23/2018)
- 9'4" Walden magic PU [photo] New condition, only a few days on it nose riding machine 1000$ obo was $1500 plus tax new, will throw in a board bag as well. Doesn't get better than this. Mabye you want it.'maybe you don't. But either way don't call to just blah blah blah. just a shame to leave in bag hiding in garage.
Itychyneck - 778-676-5501 Nanaimo (Aug/21/2018)
- 5'9 Channel Islands Good groveller mini [photo] 34L - $350 some battle scars but sill plenty of life Comes with fins, bag and leash (Handplane also for sale) Available for viewing in the van/Washington area while I do a bit of travelling.
Al - Text message is best 25O-266-677I Vancouver (Aug/09/2018)
- 6'0 Mt Wodgee Kong costum Ian Byrne surfboard [photo] $150 OBO Used condition but all ding professionally repared. Beginner shortboard, realy stable. lots of volume and easy to paddle and catch waves with. Could be a great first shortboard if you are transitioning from longer boards. Fins and leash included. as well as attachment for Gopro.
Gabriel - 778-922-5462 Victoria BC (Aug/04/2018)
- Ripcurl F Bomb 5/3 men's Large hooded wetsuit [photo] Great condition men's hooded wetsuit. Fluid sealed inside and out which keeps the seams quite water tight.
- Size 9 O’Neill heat 7mm booties [photo] also available for $25
Dave Salmons - Call or text for quickest reply 250-893-8367 Esquimalt (Nov/19/2018)
- Xcel 5.5/4.5 Size MS Hooded Comp Suit has never been worn and still has the tags on. $400
email - Cam - 250-893-4470 Victoria (Nov/18/2018)
- Ripcurl MT Dawn Patrol 5/4 Wetsuit. Ordered online, wore once, but fits a bit loose around the waist for me so I'm selling $350
email - brenton - victoria (Nov/18/2018)
- Xcel Explorer 5.4 child's Size 10 wetsuit [photo] $80 Used 6 times good condition Bought at Storm in Tofino so good for exchanging there!
email - David - 250-818-6038 Saanich by Reynolds (Nov/17/2018)
- North Sea MT Vissla Wetsuit [photo] Great condition $175
email - Rob - 250-634-2732 Sooke (Nov/10/2018)
- Billabong Furnace surf booties Size 12 5mm split toe [photo] used 7-10 times 40$
email - Joe - 250-202-4311 oak bay Victoria (Oct/27/2018)
- ripcurl flashbomb Large used twice 560.00 I'm a dumb dumb that bought a 621.00 wetty that's too small for me.
geoff - 778-977-6150 merv/vic/tofino (Oct/19/2018)
- Matuse Tumo 5/4 Medium Tall wetsuit [photo] full steamer with hood wetsuit Well worn $50 This is a well worn highly used wetsuit. Its been stitched up and glued up but never pissed upon. It's not going to be the warmest suit out there anymore, but it'll get you going and shredding just in time to get yelled at and properly insulted by the kind local folks. Will consider trades of some amazing high quality merchandise but don't hold your breath, mostly just want your cash money.
ilja - 250-886-5765 victoria (Oct/13/2018)
- Quiksilver Syncro Medium 5/4/3 [photo] Brand new Has not been used (tags still on it) Paid $300 with tax, but can let it go for $215 Give me a ring or drop me an email Cheers
email - Andrew - 403-921-1416 South Island (Sep/23/2018)
- Ripcurl Flashbomb Men's Medium Used one season, still very warm. A bit of wear and tear. Rinsed obsessively . $195 OBO
email - Colter - 250-512-9015 Victoria (Sep/21/2018)
- Xcel 5/4 Drylock M/T wetsuit [photo] The suit is in great condition. All seams are in tact. 250$ obo.
Mike - 604-727-1279 Vancouver/Victoria (Sep/14/2018)
- O'Neill L Rashguard short sleeve [photo] never used. Provides UV protection. In brand new condition. Labelled size large. Fits me at 5'4" 155 lbs. $20.
- L Rashguard short sleeve [photo] very limited use and in great condition. Size large, but fits me at 5'4" 155 lbs. $20.
- Quicksilver 4 mm small Gloves [photo] In great condition with very minimal use. $30.
email - Jeff - Westshore (Sep/04/2018)
- Excel Infinity 5/4 size MT hooded suit [photo] 2017 Only managed to use it 10 or 12 times and I'm not surfing enough at the moment to have two suits. In excellent condition, really great to have the quick dry lining. $300.
email - Erik - Victoria (Sep/03/2018)
- 5/4mm Xcel drylock LS wetsuit [photo] hooded size large short. I weigh 200lbs and 5'10". Surfed 1.5 seasons needs a little shoe goo on a couple seems. Some life left. Includes hotline 5mm boots size 10 and xcel 3mm gloves $90
- O'Neil psycho1 4/3mm wetsuit [photo] no hood, size med but very stretched out. Includes hotline size 10 boot and xcel gloves. $45
email - Matt - 778-977-0829 Victoria (Aug/30/2018)
- Wanted: Kids size 4 4/3 full wetsuit. Please let me know what you have and how much? Thanks.
email - Hamish - 604-808-5622 victoria (Aug/25/2018)
- 5/4 Size 10 Quiksilver kids hooded wetsuit [photo] with size 5 7mm excel booties rinsed after every use! $100.00
email - Tony - 250-888-3684 Sooke (Aug/23/2018)
- Xcel infiniti 5 mm Gloves Size: M [photo] 2017 Used : 4 days like new Price = $20 I am selling because i just like the no glove feel better.
email - Hayden - Victoria (Aug/20/2018)
a c c e s o r i e s
- 8.5" True Ames cutaway glass Surfboard fin [photo] $45
- 7.5" Turbotunnel Surfboard fin [photo] $40
Patti - 604-562-6233 Vancouver/Tofino (Nov/19/2018)
- FCS Compressor fins [photo] Quad set. Used a handful of times. $60
email - Ryan - 250-514-6367 Victoria (Oct/22/2018)
- Quicksilver world Traveller board bag [photo] Fits up to four boards. Max length is about 7'. Great condition and ready for that big trip you are planning. $60.
Justin - 250-294-9781 Victoria (Oct/21/2018)
- 6'3" Pro-lite double board bag [photo] Mint condition $120 josh kerr quick strike model. paid over 200+tax
andy - 250-884-0108 Victoria (Oct/15/2018)
- 6'3 FCS Travel Double Boardbag [photo] Used condition - some scuffs and a small tear but all cosmetic. Never had boards damaged with it $100
email - Neal - 250-882-1747 (Sep/22/2018)
- FCS Double Soft Racks [photo] Ok condition (wax and sun faded but they work) $35 OBO Excellent for travel when your rental does have racks.
Chris - 250-739-2949 Nanaimo (Sep/20/2018)
- 14' Dakine SUP race board bag Ordered on line and can't return. Tail is too narrow for my expedition board Would fit a 12-13' expedition board though. Brand new condition. $85. Can get to the east side Vic or Vancouver Airport Must go moving
Simon - 250-266-1049 Tofino (for now) (Sep/19/2018)
- Board Bag [photo] (fish) Fits a 6'3" fish or 6'1" short board. Bag is in older condition but works fine. Zipper works. No shoulder strap included. $50 firm.
Nicholas - 250-885-5306 Nanaimo (Sep/16/2018)
- 7'2" double FCS travel bag [photo] good shape $50.00
- Deluxe 8' FCS triple travel bag [photo] with wheels in great shape $120.00
email - Tony - 250-888-3684 Sooke (Aug/23/2018)
w a n t e d
- Wanted Looking for a surfboard size 7ft-8ft Preferably 3 find.
email - Teal E. - Sooke/Victoria (Nov/19/2018)
- Wanted: FireWire dominator or addvance 6’6
Jenny - 778-587-6562 (Oct/29/2018)
- Wanted - 2 Children's Wet Suits Size 8 + Size 4 Children's gloves and hood as well. My little ones are tired of sitting on the beach watching the surfers. They want to get in the waves and be part of the action!
email - Tyler - call or text 778-584-2142 sooke (Oct/21/2018)
- Looking for 6'6-7'6 Egg board with 2+1 or single fin set-up.
email - Amanda - Sooke (Oct/15/2018)
- Looking for a Firewire Evo 5'7" - 5'9"
Greg - 778-557-6057 Victoria (Oct/08/2018)
- Looking for a board for a beginner surfer hoping to get into the water this winter. Im 6'3 and 210 lbs so probably looking for something over 55L or so (maybe 7'6+ ?) Text/email me with what youve got, thanks!
email - Nolan - 778-678-0330 Victoria (Sep/14/2018)
- Looking for old, broken and / or unusable surfboards Let me know what you're asking is as what area you're in and I'll come pick up. Being used for a unique project, will treat with TLC. Going to a good home :) Thanks!
email - 250-885-2610 Nicala (Sep/14/2018)
- I'm looking for a large wetsuit for a friend who's 5'8. We'll be on the island this weekend. fri-monday.
email - paul - 778-255-2328 sombrio (Sep/14/2018)
- Rip Curl XL Hooded Vest [photo] Very limited use and in great condition. Labelled XL, but fits me at 5'4" 155 lbs. $25.
- Looking for a Foamie, Longbaord, or Mini-mal suitable for getting a newbie adult (160lb) on the water and into waves. Any condition short of falling apart will do.
Sam - 778-266-9300 Tofino (Aug/27/2018)
- Looking for double board bag 6'+
ZK - 519-777-2675 Victoria (Aug/11/2018)
Jeffries Bay SA & Punta de Mita, Nayarit, Mexico accomodations & surf trips
email - greg
♠ learn to surf
» Learning to Surf by Chris Payne
» Learner surfer's FAQ by Stephen Whelan
» The Complete Surfing Guide for Coaches by Bruce Gabrielson
» PD's Trick Tips Backside Roundhouse
♠ learn other stuff
» Ding repair FAQ
» wave terminology
» board terminology
» surf terminology
» about waves & sets - John Sidles - Timothy B. Maddux
» foam in the surf? - James G. Acker
» Rip Currents & Undertows - Ray McAllister - Steve Baum - Neil Savage
» Lud's Wave Prediction - Ludwig Omachen
» cold water & rubber
» stretching & flexibility
» Surfboard Design Guide