To avoid scams: only deal locally in person - no cheques, ever - no shipping companies, ever - don't supply financial info - Sellers beware of the Cashier Check Scam - CoastalBC is never involved in any transactions
[photo] slideshow:keyboard arrows = Fwd ⇒ | ⇐ Back
scroll down the page for | rubber | accesories | wanted
s t i c k s
r u b b e r
- 6'3" NWSD Scott Rowley shaped surfboard [photo] $300 Some pressure dents under the front foot but all around in good condition. All dings professionally repaired by Barracuda and hasn't been in the water since it came out of the shop. Open to trades, or trades + $, for the right board (twin fish, longboard, step-up)
email - Mik - 250-857-3654 Victoria (Jan/14/2019)
- 6'1" Channel island Fred Rubble 5fin round tail [photo] 30litres, good condition with any dings repaired right away. A steal at $250
Peter - pls txt 250-883-6446 (Jan/13/2019)
- 6'1 Rusty Neil Diamond [photo] W 20 / T 2.55 / Volume 33.8 in great condition $400. no fins. 5 FCS set up
steve - text only 250-507-2343 Sooke (Jan/11/2019)
- 6'4" HIC Eric Arakawa Pilot model surfboard [photo] 6'4" x 19.25" x 2.5", squash tail, FCS fin plugs, Gorilla Grip traction pad. Excellent condition. $350
Jeremy - 250-202-5160 Campbell River (Jan/07/2019)
- 5'10" Five Forty epoxy Surfboard [photo] 5'10" x 19 3/4" x 2 5/8" Twin fin, Fish tail. Great condition and water tight. Super fun board for all waves or beginners transitioning to a smaller board. Comes with fins. $300
email - Sean - 250-739-1404 Nanaimo & Tof/Vic (Jan/07/2019)
- 5'11 JS REvolution [photo] 5'11 x 19 3/4 x 2 1/2, some repairs but foams good. $250
- 6'4 Wayne McKewen [photo] 6'4 x 18 1/2 x 2 3/8. $100 incl fins (Fcs)
email - Brenton - 260-634-7412 Victoria (Jan/06/2019)
- 5'10 Barracuda custom [photo] 5'10 x 19 1/2 x 2 1/2 Very lightly used, excellent condition. 450$ Modified 'barney' with a bit more volume and tweaked rocker for mushy days. Handshaped by Carl White and glassed by myself. Will include basic fins.
- 5'11 NWSD custom [photo] 5'11-18"1/4-2"1/8 excellent condition, 1 small tail crack professionally repaired. Hand shaped by Scott Rowley with pinlines and airbrush. Single concave throughout with Futures Thruster setup. Ideal for a lighter surfer. Free bag included 200$
email - damian - victoria (Nov/21/2018)
- 5'11 al merrick Fred rubble [photo] Awesome condition, super good all round shortboard, bought it to be my main everyday board but it's a bit too big for me & I already have a step up. Comes with fins (have small or large) $375
email - Graeme - 250-361-8163 Victoria (Dec/30/2018)
- 5'6 Almond Quadkumber [photo] 7.5/10 condition $400 fins not included. Fun little board, flat profile with volume up front, single concave. Suits a smaller person that surfs well.
email - Read - Courtenay (Dec/29/2018)
- 9'6 Northwest long board [photo] fast and well taken care of. $900 includes bag
- 6'6 custom North West Fish [photo] For any bigger guys this is a great board. It’s wide thick and fast. Quad Wood fins. I asked Scott to paint it the colour of the ocean in Bali. $900
Mark - Text 250-886-4263 (Dec/22/2018)
- 8'7" x 29" 115L jimmy lewis kwad Surf SUP [photo] Quad fin configure Good condition Asking $900
email - wade - 250-883-1820 Victoria (Dec/23/2018)
- 5' 8" Lost Sub Scorcher [photo] Pretty good condtion 250 with fins
email - Aiden - Victoria (Dec/18/2018)
- 6' Shaper Studios single fin [photo] shaped by previous owner. No dims but best guess is 20 1/4 x 2 3/8. Heavily glassed with some odd finishing marks but otherwise in great shape with no dings. $250 OBO.
email - Kirstin - Victoria (Dec/16/2018)
- 5'3" Channel Islands biscuit [photo] with fcs pc-3 fins Excellent condition $400 with fins firm
email - Jake - 250-218-3904 Black creek (Dec/13/2018)
- 6'2 19" 2 3/8" Hayden shapes black cat [photo] Good condition. A few small repaired dings on nose and rail. $220
Jake - Text is best 250-797-7998 nanaimo/Victoria (Dec/11/2018)
- 6'2" Surf Tech fish [photo] epoxy, lots of volume. A few minor dings professionally repaired, ding on the nose unprofessionally repaired. Comes with bag, leash and fins. $500 OBO
Spencer - 778-587-0728 Victoria (Dec/11/2018)
- 6'10 20" 2 5/8" blue board [photo] like new condition $400 Comes with board bag
- 7'10 20"1/2 2.7" JC equalizer [photo] like new condition $600 Comes with custom board sock
email - Salim holmes - 250-812-9283 Jordan river (Dec/11/2018)
- 6'6 North West Surf Design step up board [photo] for mid sized person. Very lightly used, has 6 ounce glass job and is in perfect shape still. I am asking $400.00
- 6'2" Fletcher Chuinard mini step up [photo] Epoxy resin, in good shape. It had a small amount of Delamination hance the purple ding repair by Board Medic a few years ago. Asking $150.00
email - Jasper - 250-653-4771 Saltspring Island (Dec/09/2018)
- 6'1" Sci Fi Like new used less than 5 times $700 - 750 with fins. was over $1300 with tax and a stomp pad Got too many boards and only getting fatter by the day/no time to play.
email - Laurens - Txt or call for pics 250-514-5956 victoria (Dec/08/2018)
- 6'5 JS Bruce Irons signature series [photo] Great condition, excellent step up board. Ridden very few times. $400
email - Nathan - 250-731-4262 Port Alberni (Dec/17/2018)
- 5'7ish Barracuda quad [photo] $380 This thing is like actually very very hip. I got it last year and fixed a ding and then when i surfed it Boom, tons of style. I was happy (oh so happy) until a really nice surfer from Alberta told me that the cool kids are doing airs. Therefore I’m selling this weird fun board and I’m going to get a 25 litre thruster, sit on the inside at second peak, do two aggressive pumps and a 6 inch air. You need this thing, you can carry it around lower Johnson and get coffee and talk loudly near girls about how many soul arches you do all the time. Surfers journal sold separately. The colour, is the lack of any colour. its black. like my heart. Stomp pad is included, as is my dope wax job (rail to rail, nose to tail). There are a couple little dings that you can have for no extra charge. It says Sea snake on it.
Adam - 778-882-7873 Vic west (Dec/03/2018)
- al merrick tuff lite [photo] pretty mint $625
jrock - txt or call 250-896-1421 (Dec/03/2018)
- 6'4" UWL (shaped in France) [photo] 19 1/2 2 3/8 300$
email - Vincent - 250-508-3990 Sooke or Westshore (Dec/09/2018)
- 6'3 FCD Patagonia DM3 [photo] 6'3 X 19" X 2-5/16" X ~30L. Futures thruster set up. Closed cell EPS / Epoxy construction. All around short board: Low entry rocker, volume under chest, low volume rails and tail, single concave throughout, and swallow tail. Great travel board. $320
email email or text 250-880-9180 - Darcy - VicWest (Dec/03/2018)
- 6' Stefan Aftanas [photo] similar to The Option 6' x 19', 2 3/6". FCS 3 fin, round tail. Great shape $375
- 5'11" Firewire FST Hashtag (performance hybrid range) [photo] 5'11" x 19 3/8" x 2 19/16", 29.5 L. Future five fin. Round tail. EPS foam composite core. Excellent condition. $600.
Karla - 250-266-1447 Ucluelet (Dec/09/2018)
- 6'3 barracuda lip smacker custom, 19, 2 3/8 good condition stock fins $280
email - Brandon - 250-888-5097 Sooke (Nov/30/2018)
- 6'7 Fluid Juice high performance surfboard [photo] $275 Shaped by Adrian Phillips (6'7 x 18.5") - a very well regarded shaper (one of Europe's best shapers). This is a hi-performance / step-up / low volume shortboard. I had this board custom shaped as a travel board (strong glass job). Some pressure dents but in good ready to surf shape. FCS fins (fins included). Kelly Slater stomp pad. This board would suit a fit / good surfer in good waves (it would suit a more advanced surfer). Charge winter surf. go hard in hollow and big swells. This is not a board for surfing small summer slop. this board likes the fluid juice. Please note this is not a beginners board (no offence - I have turned down people wanting to buy this board if they want it to learn to surf). Check out http://www.fluidjuice.co.uk/shapes.html
email - James - Nanaimo (Nov/30/2018)
- 6'4" 19 2 3/8 Firewire Flexfire [photo] good condition shortboard $300 small repair on rail, but overall great condition. FCS fin box
- 5'10" Channel Island Al Merrick Neckbeard [photo] $400 few dings, but watertight. hasn't been ridden much at all. Future Fin box
Aaron - 352-988-4252 Nanaimo (Nov/25/2018)
- 6'2" Santa Cruz Pumpkinseed [photo] $500 In great shape because this board is indestructible. Great travel board because it's light to carry. Great island board because it gets into waves easy. Future fins. Comes with a leash and Dakine board bag.
- 7'8" Sunburnt Funboard [photo] $500 Originally bought in Hawaii, it's a great beginner board or super fun step down from a longboard. Great board for sneaking around shortboarders at First Peak. She's a bit yellow, but all the dings have been filled. Glass on fins. Comes with a bag and leash.
Courtney - 250-415-5432 Cowichan Bay (Nov/22/2018)
- 5'10" Hypto Krypto [photo] This is a hand shaped hypto crypto look a like from Indo. It is the exact same board. I own a Haden shapes one as well and everything about them is the same only the sticker and the price. 5'10"- 20 1/4 - 2 1/2. Just over 23 liters
Jonny - 250-888-9671 Victoria (Nov/21/2018)
- 5'10 Firewire Omni (Slater Designs). Mint condition. Surfed less than 20 sessions. No fins. $800
email - Derek - 778-323-2840 Victoria (Nov/19/2018)
- 6'2 Hayden Hypto Krypto [photo] Mint condition $800 without fins (FCS2)
email - Neal - 250-882-1747 (Nov/19/2018)
- 6'1 Puddle Jumper 5 Fin FCS boxes In fairly good shape. Has had a fin box replaced professionally. Great board for small to head high days, lots of volume. $400obo
Lukas - text 250-889-3491 Victoria (Nov/19/2018)
- 6'2" Rich Parr 1970s Hawaiian [photo] around 36-38L. Two plus one fin set up, full V bottom with down rails throughout, the foil goes from extra extra thick under chest to quite a thin tail. It has been restored and is water tight $350 with bag
John - 778-689-1393 Vancouver (Nov/27/2018)
- 7'2" Torq Funboard excellent 600 Bought in August, almost like new. Fins and leash included
Anna Cap - 647-640-9798 Tofino (Nov/12/2018)
- 6’4 Firewire Almond Budder [photo] 45L. Mint. Great island board. Full Dims on FireWire website. 800$
Gazza - 604-679-7917 Ukee (Nov/11/2018)
- 6'4/22.5/2.5 fish surfboard [photo] Not sure of litreage. Comes with leash fins and bag. Great learning board! It's what I learned on but I just don't ride it anymore 650$
email - Jd - 250-893-0481 Ukee (Nov/12/2018)
- 9' Pearson Arrow Twin Fin [photo] w/ 9'6 dakine Bd. Bag and new Hotline Leash $795; 5-6 yrs old; no dings.
max - 250-744-2923 victoria (Nov/06/2018)
- 6'2" Haydenshapes Hypto Krypto Like new - used a handful of times Comes with fins and FCS board bag $850
js - 604-376-6934 Vancouver (Nov/04/2018)
- 7'11" x 27" Infinity Surf B Line Paddle Surf Board [photo] Brand new. 85.4L $1800.
Norm - 604-848-8792 Squamish (Oct/27/2018)
- 6'1" Firewire Pyzalien (Pyzel) [photo] 6'1" x 19 5/16 x 2 3/8 Good condition with small crack in bottom which was repaired. No water damage. $400
email - Rob - 250-634-2732 Sooke (Oct/27/2018)
- 7'6" North West fun board [photo] with thruster/tri-fin setup. Lightly used, no damage aside from three mellow dents on underside. $725 Comes with fins, leash and bag. the bag belonged to my long board so its on the big side. I'm in Vancouver but get over to the island a fair bit.
Lesley - 778-549-1881 vancouver (Oct/25/2018)
- 9'6 jimmy Lewis Kwad SUP [photo] Amazing board very well taken care of. Bomber construction surfs Anything . Very stable in choppy conditions also . $1000
email - Phil - Sooke (Oct/25/2018)
- 6'3" Channel Islands Fred Rubble Round Tail 5 Fin [photo] FCS II 6'3", 19 3/4", 2 9/16", 33 litters. Used once (long story), mint $750
Adam - 250-266-4536 Victoria/Ucluelet (Oct/15/2018)
- 6'3" x 19-1/8" x 2-5/8" proctor celestial transporter [photo] 31.5 liters good condition with a couple pro ding repairs future fin boxes $500
- 5'8" x 19-7/8" x 2-7/16" proctor rascal [photo] 31.3 liters 2 great condition future fin boxes $600
- 7'2" x 19-1/8" x 2-5/8" stone west oz gun [photo] 40 liters great condition fcs fin boxes $500
Tony - 250-888-3684 Sooke (Oct/14/2018)
- 5'6 lost rocket [photo] Well used but still in decent condition. Would be a great little board for someone's kids! $150
- 5'8 Sitka hatchet model [photo] Good condition $100.
email - Cam - 250-893-4470 Victoria (Oct/09/2018)
- 5'10 Aftanas Sled Surfboard [photo] Brand new never ridden Locally Shaped in Tofino, BC - 5'10 x 20 x 2 1/2 - 32L - Five fin setup - Squash tail - PolyU/poly build - Future Fin Boxes (fins Not included) Modern shortboard shape focused on speed and paddling, features deep single concave shifting to subtle double, slightly more rocker than the board suggests for lively feeling on wave. $500firm
Donats - 778-239-4870 Vancouver (Oct/09/2018)
- 6' barracuda clownfish [photo] with board bag. 6'x19x2 3/8 Great condition. Only ridden a few times. $350
email - Jeff - 250-802-6423 Nanaimo (Oct/01/2018)
- 5'11 Escobar Shapes [photo] 5'11 x 18 3/8 x 2.45 - 28L w/ Thruster Fins Hawaiian Shaper Brand New ridden once. $500 - paid $650. Was shape for myself but the wrong width dimension. I replaced it with the exact board and dimension I wanted for $950. I love the board though so my loss is your gain. Price is firm as I am not in a rush to sell. Epoxy, 5 Fin, Channel Bottom. This board rips, the channels allow for faster down the line speed and the epoxy ads to the float. Good 50/50 rails for digging into the turns. Comes with fins - Future Thruster Lost sz Large Can bring to Victoria because I come often
email - Roberto - 604-351-8768 Vancouver (Oct/08/2018)
- Ripcurl flash bomb 5/4mm sz: Medium Short hooded wetsuit [photo] (used once - $350.00) 2018-19 Model / Purchased new for $589.00 pus tax. Fast Drying E5 Flash Lining / Chest Zip Entry / Attached Hood with Flash Lining / Glued and Blind-Stitched Seams / Internal E5 Flash Lining Tape in Stress Points / 3/4 External Aquaban + Seam Seal / Chest and Back Mesh Panels / Durable S-Flex Knee Pads / Magnetic Key Pocket
Mike - 250-217-9109 Langford (Jan/14/2019)
- Womens Size 6 Ripcurl Flashbomb 5 4/3 wetsuit [photo] Brand new worn 2x $400
email - Tammy - 604-970-5859 tofino (Dec/28/2018)
- Ripcurl Flash Bomb Medium Tall Wetsuit $50. I had the wetsuit repaired professionally (still have the receipt $80.) in the tail section (9cm long) but it needs some sealant again.
email - Steve - text 250-507-2343 sooke (Nov/23/2018)
- Ripcurl size 8 4/3 kids wetsuit [photo] It's in good shape, had a small tear in the bum but that has been patched. Our lanky 8.5 year old girl has grown out of it. I'd say it fits a 6/7 year old well.
Rob - 250-857-2341 Victoria (Nov/25/2018)
- 4/3 Men's XL Xcel Ultratstretch Bamboo [photo] No hood. Bought for Chile trip and surfed in 2 weeks. Fully taped seams. I am 6'2, 200lbs. $250 OBO
email - Chris - 780-884-9802 Victoria (Nov/23/2018)
- Xcel 5.5/4.5 Size MS Hooded Comp Suit has never been worn and still has the tags on. $400
email - Cam - 250-893-4470 Victoria (Nov/18/2018)
- Ripcurl MT Dawn Patrol 5/4 Wetsuit. Ordered online, wore once, but fits a bit loose around the waist for me so I'm selling $350
email - brenton - victoria (Nov/18/2018)
- Xcel Explorer 5.4 child's Size 10 wetsuit [photo] $80 Used 6 times good condition Bought at Storm in Tofino so good for exchanging there!
email - David - 250-818-6038 Saanich by Reynolds (Nov/17/2018)
- North Sea MT Vissla Wetsuit [photo] Great condition $175
email - Rob - 250-634-2732 Sooke (Nov/10/2018)
- Billabong Furnace surf booties Size 12 5mm split toe [photo] used 7-10 times 40$
email - Joe - 250-202-4311 oak bay Victoria (Oct/27/2018)
- ripcurl flashbomb Large used twice 560.00 I'm a dumb dumb that bought a 621.00 wetty that's too small for me.
geoff - 778-977-6150 merv/vic/tofino (Oct/19/2018)
- Matuse Tumo 5/4 Medium Tall wetsuit [photo] full steamer with hood wetsuit Well worn $50 This is a well worn highly used wetsuit. Its been stitched up and glued up but never pissed upon. It's not going to be the warmest suit out there anymore, but it'll get you going and shredding just in time to get yelled at and properly insulted by the kind local folks. Will consider trades of some amazing high quality merchandise but don't hold your breath, mostly just want your cash money.
ilja - 250-886-5765 victoria (Oct/13/2018)
a c c e s o r i e s
- FCS II Al Merrick Tri-quad Size Large fins [photo] $100 Performance Core. With an extra Right side fin and handy carrying case. In good condition, see photo’s. Second photo (center fin) third photo (left fin)
Jeremy - 250-217-7440 View Royal (Jan/03/2019)
- 8.5" True Ames cutaway glass Surfboard fin [photo] $45
- 7.5" Turbotunnel Surfboard fin [photo] $40
Patti - 604-562-6233 Vancouver/Tofino (Nov/19/2018)
- FCS Compressor fins [photo] Quad set. Used a handful of times. $60
email - Ryan - 250-514-6367 Victoria (Oct/22/2018)
- Quicksilver world Traveller board bag [photo] Fits up to four boards. Max length is about 7'. Great condition and ready for that big trip you are planning. $60.
Justin - 250-294-9781 Victoria (Oct/21/2018)
- 6'3" Pro-lite double board bag [photo] Mint condition $120 josh kerr quick strike model. paid over 200+tax
andy - 250-884-0108 Victoria (Oct/15/2018)
- 6'3 FCS Travel Double Boardbag [photo] Used condition - some scuffs and a small tear but all cosmetic. Never had boards damaged with it $100
email - Neal - 250-882-1747 (Sep/22/2018)
w a n t e d
- Wanted 7' double board bag. With wheels if possible. Good condition only.
email - Colin Gaynor - 250-266-0355 Tofino (Jan/09/2019)
- Looking for a Wavestorm 8 or similar soft top board for my daughters to learn on.
George - 250-204-3596 Vancouver Island (Jan/04/2019)
- Wanted Looking for a surfboard size 7ft-8ft Preferably 3 find.
email - Teal E. - Sooke/Victoria (Nov/19/2018)
- Wanted: FireWire dominator or addvance 6’6
Jenny - 778-587-6562 (Oct/29/2018)
- Wanted - 2 Children's Wet Suits Size 8 + Size 4 Children's gloves and hood as well. My little ones are tired of sitting on the beach watching the surfers. They want to get in the waves and be part of the action!
email - Tyler - call or text 778-584-2142 sooke (Oct/21/2018)
- Looking for 6'6-7'6 Egg board with 2+1 or single fin set-up.
email - Amanda - Sooke (Oct/15/2018)
- Looking for a Firewire Evo 5'7" - 5'9"
Greg - 778-557-6057 Victoria (Oct/08/2018)
Jeffries Bay SA & Punta de Mita, Nayarit, Mexico accomodations & surf trips
email - greg
♠ learn to surf
» Learning to Surf by Chris Payne
» Learner surfer's FAQ by Stephen Whelan
» The Complete Surfing Guide for Coaches by Bruce Gabrielson
» PD's Trick Tips Backside Roundhouse
♠ learn other stuff
» Ding repair FAQ
» wave terminology
» board terminology
» surf terminology
» about waves & sets - John Sidles - Timothy B. Maddux
» foam in the surf? - James G. Acker
» Rip Currents & Undertows - Ray McAllister - Steve Baum - Neil Savage
» Lud's Wave Prediction - Ludwig Omachen
» cold water & rubber
» stretching & flexibility
» Surfboard Design Guide