BEWARE:Alexander Aiden email@example.com may be a ScAMeR more info
To avoid scams: only deal locally in person - no cheques, ever - no shipping companies, ever - don't supply financial info - Sellers beware of the Cashier Check Scam - CoastalBC is never involved in any transactions
[photo] slideshow:keyboard arrows = Fwd ⇒ | ⇐ Back
scroll down the page for | rubber | accesories | wanted
s t i c k s
r u b b e r
- 6’4" Firewire Spitfire FST [photo] $550 Good condition. Never had a major ding. The board only had a small crack in the glass on the tail which has been filled and glassed over and a pressure dent on the deck that I also glassed over. 5 Fin FCS setup, and I’m including Al Merrick fins (thruster). Dims 6’4" / 21 / 2 3/4 - 41.5L Price is firm, $550
- 6’0" Firewire Potatonator FST [photo] $650 This board is in excellent condition. No dings or cracks. Very durable FST construction. This is an FCS2 5 fin setup; however, no fins are included. Dims 6’0" / 21 / 2 5/8 - 40.2L Price is firm, $650.
John - 250-360-7420 Victoria (May/22/2018)
- 8'10 Surrator SUP [photo] used it only once on flat water, not enough volume for my 210lbs, very well made, light and beautiful board, well over $2400.00 SUP new, asking 1500.00 firm, include 5 fins. Serious only, please email
email - Dan - 250-756-1063 Nanaimo (May/21/2018)
- 5'11x19.75x 2.25 Baracuda Barney [photo] Super lively board. Had a lot of fun the few time I surfed this board. Moved to a town with no waves. make me an offer. 450 obo
email - Cody - (May/14/2018)
- 6'1" x3"x21.5" Epoxy High volume surfboard [photo] bought new 4 months ago. Perfect condition. Quad set up. Board only 490 $
Aaron - 250-266-2412 Ucluelet (May/14/2018)
- 6'0 Aftanas analog [photo] 6'0 × 19 × 2 1/2 in excellent condition surfed only a few times was always in my travel bag but never been use fixed cracked nose and small fixed ding on bottom from transport only never had water damage 5 fin set up futures non icluded. Not even any dent on top. 450$
Yan - 250-702-4704 Courtenay (May/07/2018)
- 7'6' Blue Funboard [photo] This Funboard is ideal for beginners or for someone looking for high wavecounts. It is lightweight and narrow enough to fit nicely under your arm for those long walks to the break, but has good volume if you're not able to get out paddling often. The board is light and watertight. It has had a couple dings that were repaired by Aftanas Surfboards in Tofino. It measures 7'6' x 20 1/2' x 2 5/8'. It comes with a leash and FCS M-5 fins, and wood wall racks for home storage. The summer is coming! Get this board before your next surf trip!
email - Federica - Vancouver (May/07/2018)
- 5'10 7S Double Down [photo] with 34.8L of foam. Epoxy. Strong. Perfect for groveling summer waves. Carbon vector design to allow for added strength and flex. Barely surfed. No pressure dents. $500. Cheers!
email - Nik - Call/Text 250-735-0528 Tofino (May/06/2018)
- 6'8 20.5 x 2.25 single fin Sitka [photo] Excellent condition, 1 minor ding repair on the nose, repair resin was tinted to match the custom resin tint, Chris Chistenson fin, comes with bag and leash, tail pad is pretty much brand new. Lots of volume up front. $325 obo
email - Steve - 250-589-3515 Victoria (May/02/2018)
- 6'3" Aftanas Project [photo] Good condition, one ding on bottom professionally repaired and a few pressure dents. Futures fins. 33.6L. $400 Cash o.b.o.
Kostya - 250-793-2153 Nanaimo/Victoria (May/02/2018)
- 6'10 barracuda pocket monkey [photo] Well loved but still such a fun board. Awesome to learn/progress on. Needs some minor repairs. Comes with leash and fins $450
Madeleine - 250-888-0274 Fernwood (May/02/2018)
- 5'7 Aftanas Bob Roundtail [photo] 20 1/2 X 2 1/2 thick. Great board in excellent condition $400 or $450 with FCS 3D Fit bag.
email - Jason - Comox (May/02/2018)
- 6'10" Webber Afterburner [photo] Lightweight epoxy 6'10"x20"x2-1/4" performance swallow-tail shape. Had some ding repairs over the years, but she's water-tight, free of core damage and ready to ride. $175 with no fins or traction pad. Will throw in a Palmers leash.
email - Brian - 604-313-1789 Victoria (May/01/2018)
- 6'6" Thruster The Walker Project [photo] 6'6"x 19" x 2.5" Good Condition - water tight. Just had it into the factory for some minor ding repair. Ready to go. Future Fins $400
email - Brent - 778-350-1574 Saanich (Apr/23/2018)
- 5'9" Tomo SKX in LFT tech [photo] 5'9"x18 7/8"x2 3/8" 27.3 litres Amazing condition, surfed under 10 times 400$
Felix - 250-885-9489 Victoria (Apr/18/2018)
- 6'6" Taranaki FHS Swallow tail [photo] 6'6" x 18 3/4" x 2 1/2". Comes with fins. Few dings professionally repaired. Great board for those bigger days or transitioning to a short board. Love this board. $280
- 6'4" Rusty Squash tail [photo] 6'4" x 18 1/2" x 2 3/8". Hand shaped, nice and light. Its been used but well maintained. Super fun board. $250
- 6'7" Taylor Pintail Gun [photo] 6'7" x 18 1/2" x 2 5/16". Good board for those bigger days. Good condition. $240
email - Sean - 250-739-1404 Nanaimo (Apr/10/2018)
- 5'10" x 21 x 2.5" = 33L Twin Fin Fish [photo] Locally handshaped, classic outline, medium volume, Fins incl. $750 firm
email - nate - vancouver (Apr/06/2018)
- 6'4" Eric Arakawa Pilot Hawaiian Island Creations [photo] 6'4" x 19 1/4" x 2 1/2", squash tail with Futures fin plugs. Excellent condition. $400
- 6'4" Eric Arakawa Pilot Hawaiian Island Creations [photo] 6'4" x 19" x 2 1/2", squash tail with FCS fin plugs. Very good condition other than a couple minor dings as shown in pictures and reflected in price. $350
- 6'4" Rusty GTR Ultraflex [photo] 6'4" x 19 1/4" x 2 7/16". Epoxy construction. Very light and buoyant. FCS fin plugs. Very good condition. $400.
- Jeremy - 250-202-5160 Campbell River (Apr/21/2018)
- 6,6 Aftanas Slim Jim Custom Resin. funboard shape. [photo] Brand new minus 1 minor ding. Rode a handful of times only. Just a bit too big for me. Super fun a cruisy. 775$ no fins but with fcs day board bag.
- Cam - 778-551-2956 Tofino (Apr/04/2018)
- 6'8 North west designs Scott Rowley 4 channel hybrid [photo] very tight lam. fast board v good condition thruster, twin +trailer, or keel. futures. easily float 200pds. 500obo
- 6'6 Mark Richards twin [photo] fcs2.trailer, MR twins glass on. very good condition. 500obo
email - pat - Sooke (Apr/06/2018)
- 6’4 barracuda surfboard [photo] lots of foam, wave machine, comes with fins. needs a once over. 100$ obo
- 6’4 JS Joel Parkinson board [photo] fun to ride, some repairs done, it is water tight, just needs a sand. Not the best looking board but she rides nice. no fins. 100$
- 5’10 airrush kite board quad fin [photo] comes with fins, great condition, 400$
- Jay - txt if you want more pics or to come check them out 250-508-3081 Victoria (Mar/29/2018)
- 9'6 Northwest Scott Rowley El Hefe [photo] Great all round longboard. Good on tiny to over head waves. Paddles like a dream and catches waves before they even form. Two plus one set up, will throw in a 9'5 fin and two side bites. Excellent condition. A few heal dents and small asthetic cracks down the stringers. Asking 1300
- Max - 780-246-3666 Victoria (Mar/29/2018)
- 5’ 7" FireWire Pyzel Pyzalien Surfboard [photo] (25.7 L) It has a single concave running from the nose and under the front foot which blends into double concave and then Vee in the last 6 inches of the tail. This combo gives the board quick speed from take-off and great responsiveness. The outline has a fuller nose and wider tail which keeps the board very fast, while increasing the control and allowing for easier rail to rail transitions at high speed. It has a flat deck and full rails adding to the overall volume, so you should order it 1/8 inch thinner, 3-4 inches shorter and 1/4 to 1/2 inch wider than your shortboard. We know you'll love it.
- Keri - 250-882-8691 Victoria (Mar/26/2018)
- 6'4" Santa Cruz [photo] 35L Great condition $375 Very bouyant; it will increase your wave count!
- Lucas - 416-606-2341 Victoria (Mar/22/2018)
- 8'2" Infinity B Line [photo] 8'2" x 29 101L Elite Team Tech Carbon Construction. In excellent condition. $1900
- 10' Boardworks Infinity Slater Trout SUP [photo] Super fun longboard style sup, catches waves easily or can be used by a lighter paddler for flatwater. Comes with a 2 plus one FCS 2 fin set up. $750
- 7'11" x 27 Infinity SUP B Line [photo] Brand new, never used. Comes with 5 fin set up for thruster or quad. $2000 Check out www.infinity-sup.com for more details.
- Norm - 604-848-8792 Squamish (Mar/16/2018)
- 5'9" Barracuda Waterman [photo] 5'9" x 18 3/4" x 2 3/8" lightly used, couple heel dents and a ding on the nose that has been repaired $300
email - Devyn - 250-812-8774 ukee (Mar/12/2018)
- 6'2" Lost Rock-up [photo] 6'2" x 19.5" x 2.44" 31.5L. $575 In great shape, small ding professionally repaired near nose, rest of the board is perfect. Hydrid based step-up, gets into waves amazingly easy then surfs like a short board.
- 5'10" Negative Surfboards [photo] 5'10" x 19 5/8" x 2 5/8" squash tail. $350 with board bag and leash. Low entry rocker to get in easy, and moderate tail rocker for performance. This board works great in beach breaks and sombrio type waves. In excellent shape. South African shaper, where boards are well made but cheap, so it's a steel of a deal.
- 7'0" North Pacific Designs [photo] 7'0" x 18.5 x 2.5 $550 step-up/gun rounded pin tail with S-cloth glassing for durability and smooth ride. No dings, boards in perfect shape. Shaped by someone who really knows the NW pacific.
- 5'8" HS Hypto-crypto [photo] 5'8" x 20 x 2.5. $300 Boards obviously been surfed, but has lots of surf left in it. No major dings, everything's been excellently repaired.
- 5'6" Lost puddle jumper [photo] 5'6" x 21 x 2.5" 33L round pin. $550 In good shape, not much to say about this board other then it rips.
* New baby arrived so need to clear out some boards. I also will be travelling through van up to whistler several times over the next month.
- Ian - 250-588-4024 Victoria/Sooke (Mar/10/2018)
- Futures alpha F8 thruster L [photo] Good condition, just too big for me $40
email - Damian - 250-589-9533 Victoria (Mar/09/2018)
- 6’0 lost proformance series driver [photo] 2018 - 6’0 x 19 x 2.38 x 29.5L Mint shape with a bit of wax and a few chin dents. No fins includes. Barely used. Excellent condition. 599
- Erik - Text for more info 250-888-9502 Langford (Mar/08/2018)
- 6'2" Xanadu SW15 Surfboard [photo] 6'2"x19.75 Volume: 30.8 Good condition, comes with Fins $200 obo
email - Liam - Vancouver (Mar/06/2018)
- 6' JS and Channel Islands JS [photo] 6' x 19 1/8" x 2 3/8" Thruster Futures $175
- 6'2 Channel Islands T. Knox [photo] 6'2 x 18 7/8 x 2 5/16 Thruster FCS Both in decent shape with all repairs done professionally $175
* or $300 for both.
- Will - 639-317-7873 Saanich (Mar/03/2018)
- 10 ft walden majic model new 1380.00 firm
- 9ft walden mega magic brand new never ridden with fins 1350.00 firm
email - tom hall - 250-595-6454 Victoria (Mar/02/2018)
- 5'10 JC Shane Dorian SD-3 [photo] Very fun, in great condition. $400. Have had a small rail ding professionally repaired (see pic). Ready to be surfed. 5'10 x 18.15 x 2.15. Not too sure of the volume but I'd say between 26-28L. Tuflite construction makes for a great travel board! In Van but could get to Sooke or Vic http://www.jchawaii.com/sd3.html
- Jon - 604-762-5776 Vancouver (Feb/24/2018)
- 5'11 JS Blak Box High performance board [photo] in great condition. 5'11x 19 3/4"x 2 3/8"
- Ian - 778-881-7924 Vancouver (Feb/23/2018)
- 5'11"/20/20&3/4 Seven surfboard [photo] Good condition, has had a few dings professionally repaired. great board, just not big enough for me. Asking $300 obo, need it gone!
email - Xavery - 250-208-9629 Victoria (Feb/21/2018)
- 7’4" / 19 1/4" / 2 7/8 Hotrod [photo] Bought this board in Vancouver a while back. Nose got dinged in a move. Needs to be repaired ($15?) but other than that pretty decent shape. Not surfin so no use! $200
email - Natalie - Downtown Victoria (Feb/16/2018)
- 6'2" Rusty Arc Angel [photo] 20.5"×2.5" @ 34.4 litres. Good condition, FCS IIfin system OAM traction. Has the usual heel dents but never any repairs. Asking $600 but open to reasonable offers or trade.
- Chris - 250-884-8940 Victoria (Feb/14/2018)
- 6'9 Kazuma [photo] good condition $450
email - Curtis - Nanaimo (Feb/13/2018)
- 5'7" Chanel Islands Neck Beard [photo] 5'7" 19 1/2" 2 3/8" 28 L. Good condition. $250
- 5'11 Aftanas Project [photo] 5'11" X 19 X 2 3/8 28 liters. FCS2 Fins included. 400 or best offer, cheers.
email - John - 778-689-1393 Vancouver (Feb/09/2018)
- 6'2" X 18 7/8" X 2 1/4" Greg Webber AfterBurner [photo] OAM tail traction. 6'6" OAM boardbag included. asking $450
email - Max - Courtenay (Feb/08/2018)
- 6'8" Island Rhino Fun Gun [photo] This board has barely been ridden and is an awesome step up when there is some energy in the water. Hand shaped on Vancouver Island. A single fin setup and lots of glass makes this board a real looker and perfect for travelling. Bought it for a trip to Baja that was foiled by a hurricane. Don't want to see it go but. $650
- Jason - 604-364-7995 Vancouver (Feb/13/2018)
- Xcel 5.3 Drylock Size Large Tall Wetsuit [photo] Surfed for one winter, always rinsed. No holes or repairs. Still lots of life left $160
email - Mike - Victoria (May/22/2018)
- Women's Size 10S Xcel 5/4 Wetsuit [photo] with hood Brand New/Never Worn $350 obo
email - Britny - 250-726-6297 Ucluelet (May/16/2018)
- Patagonia R3 Men's Medium Westsuit [photo] hooded, front entry. Pre-Yulex. Marino wool lined. Excellent condition. No defects or repairs. Great suit, warm, flexible. Always rinced with fresh water. Reason for selling, I have purchased a new suit. $215. Suit is in Tofino. Can bring to Vancouver if serious buyer.
Bob Purdy - Text at 778-229-6624 Tofino (May/13/2018)
- 4/3 Offset back zip Xcel Size MT wetsuit [photo] Almost brand new Worn twice. no pee! Same taping and quality as Infinity. Will throw in seperate hood if wanted $200
Tom - 250-507-3321 Victoria (May/10/2018)
- Women's size 8 xcel infinity 6/5/4/3 wetsuit [photo] Great condition! $250
Madeleine - 250-888-0274 Fernwood (May/02/2018)
- Women's size 8 Billabong 4/3 Wetsuit [photo] like new (worn once), $150
- Women's size 10 Xcel 5/4 hooded wetsuit [photo] condition is excellent, $150
Cait - 780-932-1190 Squamish (Apr/30/2018)
- MT Ripcurl 5/4 flashbomb [photo] In good shape 150$ OBO
email - Jay - 250-508-3081 Victoria (Apr/03/2018)
- Xcel infinit 5/4 Size medium [photo] 2017 Been repaired once, good otherwise 100$
- Xcel Infiniti 5mm boot 10 [photo] Perfect condition 50$
email - Felix - 250-885-9489 Victoria (Mar/30/2018)
- M 5/4 Billabong absolute CZ [photo] Great condition nothing wrong with it 100$ OBO
- Size S Xcel explorer 5/4 [photo] no hood, surfed maybe twice. Perfect condition! 50$
- Felix - 250-885-9489 Victoria (Mar/22/2018)
- ML Xcel Revolt Drylock 5/4/3 Wetsuit. $220 Size Medium - Large. About a year old, probably used half a dozen times. Just not the right size for me.
email - Terry - Ucluelet (Mar/20/2018)
- Rip curl flash bomb 5.5/4 size L hooded wetsuit [photo] decent condition - few years old 150$ OBO - open to offers
email - Joe - text or email 250-202-4311 Victoria BC (Mar/03/2018)
- 5/4 hooded Ripcurl Flashbomb Size Small Like new condition, Worn about 5 times $200
- 7mm Flashbomb boots size 9 great condition $30
- 3/2 Flashbomb gloves Size small great condition $30
- FCS changing poncho Never used (retail 79.99) $30
*All prices OBO, will do package deal
email - Riley - 250-886-5651 victoria (Feb/16/2018)
- Ripcurl Fbomb 6/5/4 men’s medium hooded Wetsuit [photo] Good condition. Two repairs with Aquaseal. Very warm even in middle of winter! $150 OBO
- Xcel Infiniti 8mm Booties size 10 [photo] fits like size 9. Worn 5 times. Lots of life left $40 OBO
- Billabong Gloves Medium 5mm [photo] Still lots of life left too $30 OBO
*All items rinsed with fresh water after every surf
- Jate - Text or call 778-318-5244 Victoria (Feb/16/2018)
- 5/4 Xcel Iconx LS wetsuit Good $100
email - Sean - Sooke (Feb/16/2018)
- mens Small 3.2 Xcel ultrastrech full wetsuit [photo] Good condition 100
- Dani - 415-301-9750 SF / Vancouver (Feb/14/2018)
- Women’s size 6, 2mm Matuse Sophie wetsuit top, [photo] Long sleeve, no hood. Worn only once or twice and is in new condition. Originally $150 asking $65
- Jolene - 250-216-8111 Victoria (Feb/03/2018)
a c c e s o r i e s
- FCS M-5 Fins [photo] $25
- FCS SA-2 Quad Fins [photo] (4 fin set) $40
- PC-7 bamboo core large thruster Fins [photo] $45
John - 250-360-7420 Victoria (May/22/2018)
- Fcs 6'0 shorthand day bag in excellent condition. 50$
Yan - 250-702-4704 Courtenay (May/07/2018)
- set of AM1 Futures Fins [photo] Good condition. $50
email - Jenny - (May/01/2018)
- Roof racks and pads [photo] 2 year old in great shape Everything you need . Paid 250 for racks and 100 for pads Asking 75.00 obo Open to offers
email - Brooke - 250-735-2876 Nanaimo (Apr/23/2018)
- 6'4" Sticky bumps board coffin [photo] Good condition 50$
- Felix - 250-885-9489 Victoria (Apr/18/2018)
- Surfboard Wall Mount Storage Rack (Short Board) [photo] $60 Like new. just moved and have a garage now so don't need them anymore (2 available). Seeing a surfboard racked and hanging out from bye a fins length to be able to see the shape in your eviorment . Making your home, house, garage or shed look fantastic with a surfboard on display. There is always a place you can find to hang or mount a cool looking surfboard to make a great looking spot. MOUNTiT, Surfboard mount's any surfboard up to 10 kgs on any self supporting wall where ever a board might or could fit. Mounting it with us and will turn your surfboard in to a live 3d art pice s living on the wall.
- 250-516-8068 Victoria - Tim (Apr/18/2018)
- 7'1" Creatures of Leisure Shortboard multi tour boardbag [photo] Used once in excellent condition. $200.
email - Igor - Vancouver (Apr/10/2018)
- 7'4" Dakine World Traveler surfboard bag [photo] Very well padded, with wheels and space for up to four boards. Excellent condition. $200
- Jeremy - 250-202-5160 Campbell River (Apr/06/2018)
- FCS double soft rack [photo] premium, Excellent condition $60
- Colin - 250-514-0425 Vic west (Mar/15/2018)
- FCS M-5 fins [photo] Brand new - Eggshell color 50$ OBO
- Amelie - 418-570-5776 North Vancouver (Mar/14/2018)
w a n t e d
- Wanted: Toddler wetsuits and booties! [photo] Text me with pics and prices if you have anything. full suits or shorties sz 2-4. Booties to fit toddler sz 5 and/or 8. I have a 3 yr old and 18m old who are itching to get in the water.
Emily - 778-350-0032 Victoria (Apr/23/2018)
- Looking for some side bits - (futures box) Anyone have a pair kicking aorund?
Robert - 250-857-2341 Victoria (Apr/10/2018)
- Wanted: bag for 9.6 longboard. Also looking for a single box fin 9-10 inches.
- Cody - 250-888-3861 (Apr/10/2018)
- Looking for your retired or almost retired surfboard for a project I'm doing. Let me know how much you'd want and a photo / size. There are free hot dogs and fries in it for you on Saltspring Island! Cheers!
email - Nicala - 250-885-2610 Victoria (Mar/26/2018)
- ISO: Board bag to fit a 6'2 fish with lots of volume
email - leah - 250-826-7549 (Mar/22/2018)
- ISO free old surf boards designing a room for a young man on the surfer theme and want to create decorative items for the room, if you can help please let me know.
email - Janine - (Feb/27/2018)
- Seeking Future fin box installation jig Up for buying, renting or borrowing. Thanks!
- Tristan - 778-679-6681 Victoria (Feb/22/2018)
Jeffries Bay SA & Punta de Mita, Nayarit, Mexico accomodations & surf trips
email - greg
♠ learn to surf
» Learning to Surf by Chris Payne
» Learner surfer's FAQ by Stephen Whelan
» The Complete Surfing Guide for Coaches by Bruce Gabrielson
» PD's Trick Tips Backside Roundhouse
♠ learn other stuff
» Ding repair FAQ
» wave terminology
» board terminology
» surf terminology
» about waves & sets - John Sidles - Timothy B. Maddux
» foam in the surf? - James G. Acker
» Rip Currents & Undertows - Ray McAllister - Steve Baum - Neil Savage
» Lud's Wave Prediction - Ludwig Omachen
» cold water & rubber
» stretching & flexibility
» Surfboard Design Guide