WhaT iT is: concrete / outdoor /
LocaTed:15105 105 Ave. on the lawn in front of Guildford Recreation Center - 105 Ave and 152 St. Surrey BC
DirecTions: » google.com/maps
» built by Newline
| 9th Annual Hippie Mike's Tour de Surrey
|| July - Sept, 2012|
9th Annual Hippie Mike's Tour de Surrey
- Kwantlen Park - July14, 2012
- Fleetwood - July28, 2012
- Guildford - Aug 11, 2012
- Cloverdale - Aug 25, 2012
- South Surrey - Sept 15, 2012
· Registration: 11:30am / Starts 12 noon
· Categories:Mini (10yrs & under) / Beginner / Intermediate / Advanced / Girls Only
· Entry Fee:$5 or 2 non-perishable food item - Proceeds go to the Surrey Food Bank
· Helmets Mandatory
| 5th annual Tour de Surrey skateboard competitions
|| July - Sept 2008|
» HELMETS MANDATORY
» Registration 11:30am - Starts 12noon
» Categories: Beginner / Intermediate / Advanced / Sponsored / Girls Only
» Entry Fee $5 or 2 non-perishable food items at each event
» all proceeds go to the Surrey Food Bank
» Brought to you by Protest Skateboards, Coastal Riders, Calstreets, AMIX Salvage and Sales, The Surrey Fire Fighters and the City of Surrey
| Hippie Mike's Tour De Surrey 2007
Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced, Sponsored, and Girls
compos start at 12 noon-HELMETS MANDATORY
$5.00 entry or Two Cans of food - Proceeds to Surrey Food Bank.
- July 7, 2007 - Fleetwood-16555 Fraser Highway.
- July 14, 2007 - Cloverdale-17800 block of 64th Avenue.
- July 28, 2007 - Kwantlen/Whalley-12900 block of 104 Avenue.
- Aug 11, 2007 - Fraser Heights-10588 106 Avenue.
- Aug 25, 2007 - South Surrey-Whiterock-14601 20th Avenue.
- Sept 8, 2007 - Guildford-15105 105th Avenue.
- Sept 15, 2007 - Bear Creek Park-King George Hwy @ 84th Avenue. G-finale
Hippie Mike's Tour De Surrey - Guildford, Sept 8, 2007 - Photos:Garrett James - CoastalBC.com
Guildford skate comp, May 05, 2007
Designed by Newline it is located at the Guildford Recreation Center on the corner of 105 Ave and 152 St. Surrey BC. Although it's way too small for my liking the local kids will have more choices to rip. Attach are some photos from this past weekends competition. I have misplaced my notes with the skaters names but when I find it I will pass it along, however, the dude with the grey hoody is Mike McClelland, Adam Tagg is the one with the white T shirt and helmet and the hairy dude with the mic is called Hippie Mike.... I wonder why? haha!!
Wee - arrWee.com
appropriate listings and links for businesses, organizations, and individuals are free.
Advertising on this website