WhaT iT is: concrete / outdoor / washrooms / ramps / rails / granite ledges / seat ledges / manual pads
LocaTed: 4590 Magnolia St. Vancouver
NoTes: 5000 square feet of beginner to intermediate plaza style obstacles.
DirecTions: access off Arbutus St. between 30th and 33rd Ave., on the East side of Arbutus
» google.com/maps +49° 14' 37.98", -123° 8' 54.44"
View Larger Map
| Kinder Blitz Youth Skateboard Series
|| Strathcona, Jul 27 - Quilchena, Aug 03 - Confederation, Aug 10|
presented by Etnies
- Strathcona - July 20
- Quilchena - Aug 03
- Confederation - Aug 10
- 11-2 pm
| a summer skateboard camp @ Richmond, Quilchena, Bonsor and Ambleside Skateboard Park
|| Aug 9th - 13th or 23rd - 27th|
I am planning to have a summer skateboard camp. We will be visiting a different skateboard park each day around the lower mainland of Vancouver, B.C.
- The parks will be Richmond, Quilchena, Bonsor and Ambleside Skateboard Park.
- I will supply a itinerary for each day.
- Dates : Aug 9th - 13th or 23rd - 27th
- Time: 9:00 am - 1 pm
- Meeting Place : a href="http://www.skatethedryspot.com/" target="_blank">the Dry Spot Indoor Skateboard Park
- Cost : $175.00 x 1.12 = $196.00
- Space is limited to 6 kids so let me know if you are interested asap.
Monke Skateboards / the Dry Spot Indoor Skateboard Park
#312 - 8495 Ontario St. Vancouver, BC 604 324 4962
Quilchena Skatepark, Vancouver, May 2006 - Photos:Jimmy Miller
appropriate listings and links for businesses, organizations, and individuals are free.
Advertising on this website