- Men's Pro/Am Shortboard
- Women's Pro/Am Shortboard
- Master's Shortboard
- Men's Longboard
- Women's Longboard
- Master's Longboard
- Juniors 11 to 14
- Juniors 15 to 17
- Stand Up Paddle
- Keiki with parent (10 and under)
Clean Water Classic 2013 Registration Opens April 1, 2013
Registration for the 2013 - 12th Annual Pacific Northwest Chapters of the Surfrider Foundation, Clean Water Classic surf contest will open April 1st. The contest will be held May 18 and 19 in Westport, WA. Registration will be online and we will be using PayPal again this year for registration payments, click here to Register or go to our website: www.cleanwaterclassic.com.
The Clean Water Classic would not be possible without all of our sponsors including our title sponsor, Subaru, and our contest headquarters the Islander Hotel and Half Moon Bar and Grill.. Please visit the Sponsors page to see a complete list of sponsors and support them.
Contest Headquarters is the Islander Hotel in downtown Westport.
Other Events on the Weekend will include:
On Saturday, A Warm Current and Surfrider volunteers will be conducting a kidís surf camp for any kids on the beach. A Warm Current will be collecting any used but usable wetsuits, booties, gloves and boards for future camps, so please bring your used gear, especially if there are any small sizes.
We will also be having a Hands Across the Sand event on Saturday. Please check out the website: http://www.handsacrossthesand.com/ .
- On-site registration and participatory waiver signing will begin on Friday, May 17 at 6 pm.
- You will need to sign your participant waiver and pay before you surf.
- Once you register via the online forms, you will receive a confirmation email within 3 days.
- If you intend to surf in the Pro/Am division, we recommend you arrive in Westport on Friday night as heats will start at 7 am on Saturday.
- If you will be volunteering at the event, please let me know and we will coordinate your heats with your volunteer schedule.
- We STRONGLY recommend you wear a watch during your heats. Due to weather and surf conditions, it is not always easy to see the flags and hear the horns. You will receive a penalty, if you continue surfing after your heat has ended.
- And finally, we are having issues with the home page of the CWC website. The information in main section of the home page is incorrect, however the rest of the website is functioning and is correct. We will continue to update the site as we have new information.
- If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your participation in this contest helps support the Surfrider Chapters in Oregon, Washington and British Columbia.
Thank you for your past support and we hope to see you in May.